1. The application form will need to be submitted with these documents:
• Valid proof of age (attested Photocopy)
• Marks sheets or Progress Report of the previous academic year
2. There will be a formal assessment and an interview. The respective dates will be notified and parents and children are requested to come in formal attire.
The formal assessment will be as follows:
• Nursery – Informal assessments through an interaction.
• Class I – Class II – Informal assessments through an interaction.
• Class III – Class V – English, Mathematics, Science & Second Language optd.
• Class VI – Class VIII – English, Mathematics, Science, Second and Third Language & General Aptitude.
The written assessment will be conducted in the School premises and there is no specified syllabus for the test. 90 % of the written test will follow a multiple choice pattern till Class VIII. Students need to come prepared with the necessary writing materials. The use of calculators is not permitted.
An evaluation will be done based on the written test, previous years’ reports cards/marks sheets and the interview. The results for admission will be displayed at the Admission Cell a week after the Written assessment is conducted.
An email or SMS will be sent to the recorded email id or phone number. Response to pressures from any quarter will be avoided in order to maintain our fair-minded admission policy.
3. When admission is granted the following documents need to be submitted:
• Application / Registration Form
• 6 passport size photographs
• Mark sheet and pass certificates
• Proof of date of birth
• Passport Copy
• Transfer certificate
• Residential proof
• Caste certificate
• Medical Certificate
• Student Health Record
• Migration Certificate (if applicable)
• Extracurricular Activities (ECA) quota or Sports Quota
4. Withdrawals and Refund
• Once admission is granted, no refund will be granted
• If fees is not paid in time, a fine of 10% will be levied or the admission will stand cancelled
• Withdrawals must be intimated by 30th December of the calendar year failing which the fee will be collected on pro rata basis
• Only Central Government Employees can apply for withdrawals till 20th April and need to submit the Transfer Order