Vision & Mission
“To empower the girl child by imbibing knowledge, skills and core values in order to be a positive force in the larger community”
Dr. N Vijaya Kumar
- To provide a safe, supportive learning environment with opportunities for each student to develop skills, self-discipline, motivation and excellence in learning and to promote knowledge in order to become a responsible citizen.
- To involve the parents and teachers to assists the students in developing skills to become independent and self-sufficient adults, who will succeed and contribute responsibly in a Global Community.
- To serve the unique academic, physical, social, and emotional needs of students who are in a special and critical period of their lives as they change from childhood to adolescence.
- Commitment towards creating and sustaining a caring environment where teaching and learning is exciting and students are assisted as they become responsible learners.
- To provide holistic education with the intent of nurturing a well – groomed and confident personality; one who learns from academic and non- academic fields.